Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common form of business in UAE. A Limited Liability Company can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the business capital.
An expat planning for LLC company formation in Dubai, UAE, then a local agent (UAE Sponsor) is mandatory. Hence choosing the right partner is crucial where Avyanco will give you best suitable local UAE partner for your company registration, Local agents (Sponsor) usually act as sleeping partners and won’t be involved in the running of your business. They help you deal with ministries and the government for various paperwork.
What makes LLC unique and one of the most preferred business types is the great deal of flexibility it provides. An LLC company can trade anywhere in UAE, GCC and International. Moreover, unlike FREE ZONE companies they enjoy the liberty of dealing with government, semi-government and multinational companies in the UAE.
Plus, there are no restrictions on the number of visas that can be obtained. Investors get investor’s visas under which that obtain an investor status in the Emirate along with their family.
Another attractive feature of an LLC formation is that in the event of a liability shareholder assets are not taken into account.
Apart from supporting you from the start to finish in LLC formation with strategic ideas, Avyanco assists you with the following procedures when forming an LLC Company:
- Getting approvals and clearances from various departments
- Drafting Memorandum of Association and other necessary agreements
- Finding local partners (Local Sponsor as per the Federal Law no 2 of 2015)
- Assistance on Opening bank accounts
- Finding a proper office location
- Handling other documentation formalities
- The span of time to form a Limited Liability company will be approximately 1 week from the date of receipt of all required documents.
The following business set–ups in the UAE call for Special Approvals and Licenses
- Tourism activities
- Health Care activities
- Architectural and engineering consultancy
- Shipping, freight forwarding and logistics activities
- Companies in Dubai World Communities (Trakhees)
- Educational services
- Gold and jewelry
- Telephone and telecommunication
- Building contracting
- Real estate etc.